I've been baking these unbelievably decadent and delicious brownies since I was in my teens - it originally came from a Cadbury recipe book, which my sister took with her when she left for university (I haven't ever quite got over that...), but she did share the recipe electronically with me when I asked for it.
These have 500g of chocolate in them, which makes them the fudgiest, squidgiest, most deliciously chocolatey brownies, and they're so easy to tweak to make gluten free without anyone noticing!
Double Chocolate Brownies
200g milk chocolate
300g dark chocolate
75g self raising flour
1. Chop milk chocolate into chunks.
2. Melt dark chocolate and butter in a pan over a low heat.
3. In a bowl, mix eggs and sugar until light and frothy.
4. Pour dark chocolate and butter mixture into the egg mixture; mix well.
5, Stir in flour and milk chocolate chunks, until all flour is combined, and chocolate is well distributed.
6. Pour into 25 x 25cm tin and bake for 45 minutes at 180°C (160°C fan/Gas Mark 5) - until firm on the outside and still a bit wobbly in the middle. Cool in the tin before turning out and slicing!
As ever, please don't forget to share your pictures of your bakes - I'm @misshelensbakes on Instagram and Twitter, and would love to see what you make!
Miss Helen x