Updated: Jun 12, 2020
Continuing my theme of Easter Egg bakes - and my obsession with Cadbury mini eggs, I thought I would share my beautiful Easter Egg cookies!
Like my Rocky Road, I used Milkybar eggs, M&Ms eggs, Galaxy Enchanted eggs and Cadbury mini eggs in these cookies - why use just one when there is a whole range of different varieties!?
Easter Egg Cookies
Ingredients: 125g butter 225g sugar (I used 125g white caster, and 100g golden caster) 1 egg 1 tsp vanilla bean paste 225g self raising flour 150g mini Easter eggs Method: 1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C Fan/Gas Mark 4).
2. Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
3. Add the egg and vanilla, and mix to combine.
4. Fold in the flour, then stir in chopped mini Easter eggs.
5. Roll into 50p sized balls, and place on a lined baking tray leaving plenty of room between each one - they will spread out as they bake!
6. Bake for approximately 10 minutes until golden. Leave to cool for a minute or two on the tray before transferring to a cooling rack.
As ever, please don't forget to share your pictures of your bakes - I'm @misshelensbakes on Instagram and Twitter, and would love to see what you make!
Miss Helen x