I have a small obsession with Cadbury's mini eggs. They are absolutely the best kind of chocolate you could possibly want to eat, and I think they should be available all year round.
A couple of years ago, I managed to stock up with so many that they almost lasted until the summer holidays, but I feel like that may have been overkill, even for me!
This recipe uses those delicious eggs, and a combination of other different varieties - I used Cadbury Dairy Milk eggs, Milkybar mini eggs and Galaxy Enchanted eggs, but you can use whatever you fancy in your version!
Easter Egg Rocky Road
200g dark chocolate
3 tbsp golden syrup
200g biscuits - digestives, biscoff, whatever you fancy!
Up to 200g extras - marshmallows, mini eggs, creme eggs, dried cranberries, etc
1. Melt dark chocolate, butter and golden syrup in a pan over a low heat.
2. Set aside to cool slightly while you chop the biscuits and mini easter eggs into bitesized chunks. Save a few whole mini eggs for decoration.
3. Pour the melted chocolate mixture over your chopped goodies and mix until everything is coated in chocolate-y loveliness.
4. Pour into a tin lined with greaseproof paper, and press down to make sure there are no gaps. Sprinkle with the leftover mini eggs.
5. Pop in the fridge to set for about an hour, then slice, and enjoy!
Please don't forget to share your pictures of your bakes - I'm @misshelensbakes on Instagram and Twitter, and would love to see what you make!
Miss Helen x